This week I’ve been putting the final touches on our silent auction for next week’s dinner at Flatbread Company in Portland. I am really excited about some of the cool silent auction prizes that have been donated by local businesses.
These gifts will be up for bid at our silent auction and benefit Tuesday July 27th 5-10pm at Flatbread Company, 72 Commercial Street Portland.
Here is a highlight of items that will be at the silent auction:
- A $50 gift certificate to Havana South, the newest Latin inspired restaurant in Portland.
- A one-hour massage therapy gift certificate (a $70 value) to Tim Mclain massage, located in Monument Square, Portland.
- A $30 gift certificate to Summit Springs Farm, a local organic farm with a booth at the Wednesday and Saturday Portland farmers markets.
- A one month unlimited yoga pass (a $150 value) to Greener Postures Yoga, the newest yoga studio in South Portland.
- A ‘family outing basket’ with 2 coffees and 4 gelatos (a $20 value) from Others! who roasts their own fair trade organic coffee and makes gelato on site, located in Monument Square, Portland.
- Two Sunrise Guides (each a $20 value), which are a healthy and green living coupon book for Southern Maine.
- A $20 gift certificate to Longfellow Books, an independent bookstore located in Monument Square, Portland.
- Two, 2-for-1 dinner gift certificates for Local Spouts the newest restaurant focusing on local and organic food in Portland.
- A spa treatment for up to 8 people (a $250 value), from Great Things Inc. a Maine company making organic hand-made body care products.
- A hand painted silk scarf (a $65 value) by Lauren Ostis, a Maine artist.
I hope you can stop by our benefit and bid on some of these items. If you can’t make it on the 27th and want to bid on items, you can send your bid before the night of the benefit to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 699-5789 and I will add your bid to the bidding sheets.